Hi Gunlaug,

First of all, thanks!  That works.  Now...

Gunlaug Sørtun wrote;

>> I could use some help figuring out why the right column won't come up
>>  against the main one but rides underneath instead.
>
>> http://www.emrec-beta1.com
>
> That's how floats work - right_col can't float upwards past the
> non-floating main.

But main can 'float' to the top between left_col and right_col?  What would
you recommend I study in order to understand this?  It is, to me, very
counter-intuitive.  I need something in "plain english".

> For that kind of 'float/non-float' layout to work, you'll have to change
> the order in the source-code (HTML) so it becomes...

I know this must be related to my earlier question re: understanding what
'normal page flow' means.  I haven't made it through everything Zoe
recommended, though.  So maybe the answer already awaits!

> ...and keep the CSS as is.

Is there an easy way to keep the HTML as is and change the CSS to achieve
the same result?  I mean, changing the order of the HTML wasn't intuitive,
but it <em> was </em> easy.

Thanks again,
Bill