On 7/27/06, faramineux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to have a table with 1 column 2 rows
> The first row has the logo
> Using CSS I want to have a background image in the cell below:
>
> .tdbkg { background: url(graphics/logo_bkg03.gif); background-repeat:
> no-repeat; background-position: top,center,bottom; background-
>
> This unfortunately lines up the background image with the top of the
> table not the cell in which I want it to be.
> What am I doing wrong?

Hi, faramineux,

One thing I can see is that your background-position rule is invalid
-- no commas should be present, and you can't have three properties.
See the spec for more information[1].

At this point I can't guess what else might be wrong -- can you post a link?

Thanks,

Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/colors.html#propdef-background-position