> Eystein Alnaes wrote:
>> I would like to ask the list of its view on which technique seems
>> more appropriate (read: trouble-free) for a large 3-column site
>> with mostly dynamic contents.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:22:03 +0200, Gunlaug Sørtun replied:

> [...]
> I've personally found the percentage/em font-sizing to be most
> cross-browser reliable.
> [...]
But I have discovered that, with Windows set to 120 PPI, the 100%
dimensioned text is 'normally' 16 pixels in Gecko, but 20 pixels in
IE and Opera. Mostly not a problem, but it *may* cause floats to drop
if you use ems to dimension or pad blocks horizontally.

Cordially, David.
--
www.hucklesby.com