Hello all,
I was working on building a template for rounded sliding doors tabs,
set upon a rounded corner box like so:
http://arihoj.freehostia.com/tabTest.html

I got it working in firefox, but IE (6) seems to have a problem...
if you hover over one of the inactive links, a margin shows up between
#contentbody and element before it. It seems to 'use' #TroubleMaker
bottom margin which is really weird.
All content is being cleared properly:
#content clears the navigation header above it,
#contentbody clears the rounded corner #top-right2 above it.

I could just change TroubleMaker margins to padding, but id rather
know whats going wrong.
(also testing around, I found out I could instead get rid of the
'#header a:hover' rules of the rounded tab code and it also gets rid
of the problem (although i don't want to delete this code), but not
sure why this also causes the problem to disapear).

<!-- rounded corner of box-->