Matt Harris wrote:

>I recently developed the HTML/CSS for a new website and all was working fine
>until part of the navigation started disappearing.  I assumed it was the
>peekaboo bug and applied the holly hack, but it hasn't solved the problem,
>so I'd love some help.  The site went live last week and we have been
>working on this for about 3 days, so it is really causing problems for the
>client and has become a huge time drain for me and my staff.  Any help would
>be greatly appreciated
>
>If you view wesley.eresources.ws in IE, the secondary navigation (Contact |
>Employment Opportunities | Library | News | My Wesley) appears sometimes,
>but doesn't appear other times - of course, it appears fine in Firefox.
> Does anyone have any suggestions for how to resolve this?  Thanks!
>
>Note that if the content changes (i.e. if we remove one of the left
>highlights), then it doesn't happen any more.
>
>If you see a few lines start with .ie or .gecko, note that I'm using a
>javascript browser selector: http://rafael.adm.br/css_browser_selector.

Hi Matt,
Are you sure about the html?
The html-validator remarks 19 errors
<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwesley.eresources.ws%2F>.
The Doctype seems to be more html4.01 transitional, instead of xhtml1.0
transitional; validating as html4.01Tr. is giving 9 errors
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwesley.eresources.ws%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=HTML+4.01+Transitional&verbose=1>.
And maybe the not closed <a> in the <div id="poweredby"> is causing the
troubles?

Greetings,
francky