Zoe M. Gillenwater wrote:

[trimmed]

> 4css aka deb wrote:
>
>> I am not seeing these problems, however others are apparently seeing them.
>> If any of you could be of any assistance I would greatly appreciate it.
>> Following are the comments from the pages that were viewed:
>>
>> Using a
>>

>> PC -- Internet Explorer 6.  See below.
>>   Can you do me a favor? Please open up these links and tell me if the art
>> shows up on the 1st screen or does it appear only after you page down. Also
>> tell me if you use a PC or a Mac an what your browser is (Explorer, Safari,
>> Firefox).
>>
>>   http://www.debsplace.org/artist/aboutsimonbull.html [Jeffrey B. Anderson]
>> -- Shows nothing when the new window loads, shows the photograph when the
>> window is maximized or when you scroll down.
>>

> This sounds like a float drop problem, common to IE.

[trimmed]
> Without being able to replicate the problem, I'm afraid I can't help
> further.
>
> Zoe

The only thing I noticed in xp ie6 is that on a couple of pages (see
below), the thumbs with three line captions are getting hooked-- clear
them and see if that helps...
<http://www.debsplace.org/artist/christiannesvadba.html>
<http://www.debsplace.org/artist/demo3b_neworiginalpaintngs.html>
Same thing on this page
<http://www.debsplace.org/artist/simonbullmain.html> (the images are not
the same height on this page and you have three and four line captions).
Best,
~dl

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/