On 9/15/06, Bruno Fassino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You have the problem in ie7 with min-width since this applies hasLayout.
> I haven't checked the details, but you could try to give hasLayout to the
> parent of your h2: the missing horizontal margin should come back.
> This will probably create other differences, but those should be fixable
> (maybe using paddings.)

giving my parent div a "min-height: 1px;" got ie7 back on track.
suffice it to say i am *not* looking forward to learning all these new
broken areas and working around new and unknown (to me at least) bugs
in yet another version of a major browser.  :(  now i remember why i
kept putting off checking in ie7 after the RC came out...  ugh.

thanks a bunch bruno.  :)  i'm glad it was an easy fix, and hopefully
i'll be able to figure it out on my own next time!