Ara wrote:
> Is it possible to style a special character such as ® to show as
> uppercase next to regular text? Using "text-transform: uppercase;"
> doesn't work.
> Thanks
> AG

I am not sure I understand. Maybe you, or someone else, can clarify this
question. The punctuation character ® is a registered trademark
sign. It is an /uppercase/ R in a circle.
If you had a need to make the trademark sign, or some other punctuation
character, larger than the text it is in, then this is one way:
CSS
body {  font: normal 100%/1.3 Georgia, serif; }
p span {  font-size: 300%;}
HTML
Best,
~dL