Hi all,
I've done some browsercam captures, and it looks like in some IE versions
and also Safari I've got a bit of weirdness in how the css displays.
The problem in IE seems to be that some versions display the green sidebar
content (on the right) pushed down quite far. (that would be the grocery bag
etc.)
In Safari, the top nav bar displays the text in RED!  Why??  (it is supposed
to be white on orange)
This is what I've noticed from the browsercam captures, but it is a little
difficult to see everything, so I'd appreciate anybody else's input who can
check it firsthand and perhaps have some suggestions!

Here is the page:
http://iskippedlunch.com/new/browser_test/index.php

Here is the CSS:
http://iskippedlunch.com/new/browser_test/styles/shfb_basic.css