I am trying to create a web page with an image which would remain
stationary while you scroll up and down the page. I want the image to be
on the left hand side of the page and it would be great if I could get
it to rest on the bottom of the viewer's browser screen no matter what
their screen resolution is.

Here is the html of the page: http://www.possets.com/scent/newmain4.html
Here is the css:http://www.possets.com/scent/newscent4.css
The element I am trying to apply to this problem is #possetlady2
The image I want to have on the left hand side of the page is
venusonhalfshell.gif

I can't get her to appear in my browser (latest Firefox). She appears
about 500 px away from the left hand side of the browser window and
directly under the upper menu in the latest IE, behind the text, not the
way I want her to be seen. My resolution is 1024 x 768. I am using Top
Style Pro to make up the html and css.

I want her to be on the left side of the screen, and out of the way of
the company logo (in the upper left side).

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me on this.

--Fabienne