On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:20:11 +0100, Mari Sysimies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do anybody have an experience about editing css-based site with Microsoft
> Front Page?
>
> I have a client who wants to use FP in future to update the site I've
> created.
> I'm designing the site now, and it just came up my mind that what if
> there
> is a huge chaos in the page in FP prewiev....
> And how she can use(/select) styles in FP to style for example floating
> images?
> Are there some kind of drop-down menu to select styles?
>
> (I will do my best to get site xhtml- and css-code validated.)
>
> I'd really appreciate if somebody could answer me.
> Sorry my bad english.
>
> Mari

Hi Mari

Frontpage up to FP2003 does not have CSS support built in though software
such as Topstyle can be integrated. The successor to Frontpage is
Expression Web Designer that is available as a Beta release from
Microsoft. It has comprehensive CSS support built in.
The Microsoft website will have a download link.

Duncan