Hi Sam,

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:59:53 -0500, you wrote:

> This is so simple I must be missing something. But I have this div,
> that I want to give a minimum height of 1px. It may or may not get
> any content in it, and I want it to collapse up if its empty. IE 6
> doesnt of course support min-height, so for now I'm using height:
> 1px. But even this simple case fails:
> http://www.sam-i-am.com/work/sandbox/css/iestubbornbox.html

It's likely this has been answered already, but I have been having
problems with css-d getting through.

Basically, IE does treat "height" as "min-height". In fact, preventing
IE from expanding boxes is a major pain.

What you are seeing is text white space (blank). Try putting an empty
comment between the opening and closing DIV tags.

Cordially,
David