On 02/10/2006 09:12, Chris Recknell wrote:
>    Could someone help me understand what IE is doing to the height of
> #hpevents h2 in the code below? Firefox displays as expected.  I've not
> been able to find anything that helps on PIE.net.

It's mostly likely font-size which is hurting you--try setting it to a
value smaller than 11px. This happens because IE6/Win treats height as
min-height, and so will stretch the container if the content is higher
than the height value.

Alternatively, give it overflow: hidden; to cut off the expanded content.