Christian Heilmann a écrit :
>> A beautiful first effort. Amazing if this is your first css site. Validates,
>> clean, great!

I'ts my first *total* site. I mean I did all : design, CMS integration,
CSS...

> yep. The only problems I have is:
>
> - Resizing the font twice makes the left column hop to the right
>

> On secondary pages you repeat the main
> navigation in the left hand column instead of showing the secondary
> menu.

A secondary effet of the BAD breadcrumb-like, I think. I suppose that
the unordered list explodes because I use a fixed width.
A wrong solution brings more problems. I think that I have to think it
again.
> - The menu flow is odd.
Which one ? The horizontal or the vertical ? I'm working on a Mac and I
look the site with IE on Virtual PC.
As I can see the horizontal menu works fine.
> - CSS only dropdown menus are just not accessible

I think you mean that someone, in some case, will loose the secondary
elements ? I'm afraid I dont understand as well as I should.

Thank you for your answer.