On Oct 8, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Tee G. Peng wrote:

> Hi, I have a difination list  that is wrapped in a div class and
> shows up fine when it's on it's own page.
>
> http://project.lotusseedsdesign.com/111.html
>
> but if I insert into a page that is full with floated divs, the
> first set of difination list drops to the bottom. I know it's to do
> with float, but can't figure out why.
> http://project.lotusseedsdesign.com/follows-sidebar.html

Forgot to mention, about two weeks ago, I added the right column for
wishlists, tags, the same thing happened to 'wishlists' div, that the
whole section, starts from 'christmas' dropped to the bottom, I was
able to fix it with a <br style="clear:right" /> before the
wishtlists' closing tag. This time the same trick doesn't work, so I
am guessing it must be clearing thing winthin the 'dl.follows'.

Regards,

tee