Greetings to all,

I have been away for about a year. During that time I figured out how to use
the programmed output from PAF (a genealogy program) to fit into the scheme of
the rest of my family web site

Recently they modified file names which totally messed up my genealogy page. I
had 57 errors!  They have all been corrected.

Now I would like to add some vertical space and I am not sure what is the
accepted way to do that.  In the old says I would have just used a blank
paragraph, <p></p>, now I want to do it RIGHT.

The site is a abshafer.com.  Go down the menu to "Genealogy".   Thanks to all!
Arnie Shafer