If you attempted to view this shortly after posting until about 3 hours ago,
the server was not responding properly.

Thanks to ~dL, it's up and running. I removed the two [seemingly minor]
validation issues (type not specified on javascript (inserted by .NET) and a
MS-only body attribute. Tidy finds no problems, but W3C validator complains
about no doctype -- odd, since the very first line of the HTML file is:

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/tr/html4/loose.dtd";>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--G