Hi

[While I have been a subscriber for a while to this list, this is my first
post - I hope it isn't too dumb!]

This has almost reduced me to tears, but I'm sure there is an easy
explanation out there.   Im simply trying to position a main content <div>
and a sidebar <div> in an interior wrapper.   The interior wrapper
immediately follows floated elements in the page header so it has got the
clear:both property in there.

The problem is I that I EITHER get the content and sidebar to align
correctly but without the interior wrapper enclosing the elements as
follows: http://www.funkate.co.uk/NEW/inner_page.html

OR I get the inner wrapper to correctly wrap around the two elements, but
then I get the dreaded drop-float: as follows:
http://www.funkate.co.uk/NEW/inner_page2.html

I can't seem to get BOTH the two elements floating correctly AND them
enclosed in the interior wrapper.

Most grateful for any assistance to relieve my frustration.. All styles are
in the head of the page for easy viewing.

Dan