Dear CSSers:

I am having the darndest time getting my image and text to sit next to
each other.  I finally just used the display:table and
display:table-cell and have it working beautifully in Firefox, but of
course these are not available in IE.  Does anyone know a good fix for
this?  I will send a link, but please disregard the rest of the site
outside the "booklist" box please (unless you think that is what is
screwing with my booklist layout!). I really appreciate the help!

http://www.jocolibrary.org/files2/test/teens2/careers/wages/

PS The CSS for the booklist is here:
http://www.jocolibrary.org/files2/test/teens2/s/templates.css

--

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~aostrom/

"For dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way to the
castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child that you have stolen. For
my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power
over me." -Labyrinth