Thank you for responding to my question. I have since figured it out and
that might be why some of you said it was working. Good to hear. I had to
use a .htaccess file on the root level of my site to tell the server what an
.htc file was and getting the paths right was key. That took me a bit to
figure out. Thanks!

Melissa

Old message: