Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi David and David
>
> On 06/11/06, david <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> ~davidLaakso wrote:

>> First time I visited the page in FF1.5.0.7 for Linux, the middle column
>> was wide and the contents of the other two columns overlaid it. I went
>> to grab a screen capture to show it and accidentally closed the browser
>> window. When I went back to capture the screen, the page rendered
>> properly.
> I am hoping this now renders sucessfully in all browsers.

It renders fine now in FF1.5.0.7 for Linux. The left and right columns
now have their white backgrounds.

When I kicked the font size up once in FF, the search box and button on
your bar at the top wrapped and the entire top row shifted to the right,
opening up a big empty space on the left. The search box lined up under
the Home tab, so the empty space was double the height of the individual
tabs. Also, the Safety Information, Brochure Requests, and remaining
items in the left column don't line up properly when they wrap (which
they do with my default font settings and browser window size).

76% for body text? Way too small, especially for a serif font on a
computer screen. Kicking it up twice in FF gave me a clear, readable size.

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]