Hi Heidi,

  The support for CSS to stretch content vertically is a bit tricky
since CSS is unaware of the browser window's width and height, though
you could take steps to figure these values out with Javascript, but I
don't recommend it as there may be other alternatives:

 -Have you tried applying height:100%; to your #whole_page section?
 -Have you tried adding position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px; to your
body section?

I'm not sure if either of these would help, but they are worth a shot.
I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but when I get in
tonight I'll take a look at some other possibilities.

-Zak