Peggy Coats wrote:
> Anybody know how I can fix the CSS drop down nav on this page so it displays
> over the embedded movie?

It's a well known issue with browser/OS widgets such as Flash movies,
Java applets, and form elements that they render in a weird stacking,
and are generally unaffected by z-index or positioning.

One fix is to use an Iframe behind the dropdown--another is to make the
Flash movie disappear when the dropdown opens up.

Both of these require a Javascript solution; for the first I suggest the
Yahoo! User Interface library Overlay module:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/overlay/index.html;
for the second it should be fairly easy to roll your own.

Unfortunately in my experience CSS doesn't have the ability to deal with
this correctly, as the styling of browser widgets is beyond the scope of
its power/flexibility.