> saskia verlinden wrote:> > Hi,
       website: http://www.tulipdesign.nl/ > > ... This website I'm working on,
works wel in FF and IE6 (don't> > have 7). But if you look in Opera and watch
the horizontal navigation> > with the red background (id=navig), you see at the
right side a white> > gap of some pixels.... > > #navig li {> ...> width:
14.286%;> > Is rounded to 14% in Opera and Safari, this means, it is calculated
to > 750px*0.14 = 105px. In Fx: approx. 107px. This results in 14px >
difference, a white gap.> > You could make the ul#navig contain (by floating,
by setting > overflow:hidden) the floating li, so its red background would
become > visible.> > Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for a quick reply. I understand what caused the problem now, but I'm not
sure I understand your solution.
I tried several changes in my CSS but the red background won't come visible.
Sorry, but please explain....
CSS: http://www.tulipdesign.nl/tulipstyle.css

Saskia