Howdy Y'all,

This sliding CSS/JS hybrid drop down menu that I have been working
with various incarnations of for years now. After much fuss I have it
working in IE6+, FireFox, Opera, and NS6+ - I finally feel like it has
the real potential (in my mind) to become my "go to" menu for all
client sites (that call for a drop down navigation solution) that I
develop from now on.

So here's my baby:
http://www.plattdaddy.com/rollovers/seo-friendly-drop.htm

Please let me know if you see any bugs that I need to work out. Most
importantly I would like to find out about its display and
functionality in as many of the "oddball browsers" as I can as well as
all of the more modern Mac browsers if anyone can take a quick look to
check it out for me. I want these boys to be as compatible as possible
when the testing and fixing is finished. In the grand scheme of things
my plan is to: Make a tutorial and give the menu away to other web
masters and developers looking to find an easy solution that will fit
their needs. Just like all of the wonderful online tutorials and
working examples that I studied, dissected and learned from were
explained and given to me in the spirit of learning and sharing the
knowledge.

Thanks all.
Steve Tchorzewski
http://www.plattdaddy.com