Hi everyone,

I sent this through yesterday and it didn't arrive so here's hoping.

I've been plodding along, I think improving with my CSS (I thought not good
enough to be of much help to anyone but I answered a question... very
excited) anyway as always have come across something weird.

Here's the page http://www.seco.com.au/cart.html
and the CSS http://www.seco.com.au/styles/hygiene.css

I had a heap of problems with IE and now after a lot of messing about that
seems to be in order, Firefox is fine but Opera 9.02 is a problem (just
downloaded the 9.02 after it not working in 8.0).

What's happening is the footer with an image of brown grass isn't showing.
I've tried all sorts of things to no avail.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Many thanks

Vicki

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison

   \(.)^(.)/
Keenstreet Communications
http://www.keenstreet.com.au