http://www.bctarizona.com/test/
http://www.bctarizona.com/test/bct.css

The easy problem: Margins/Padding on the content DIV. I've tried several
different ways but none are giving me equal margins on the content. Ideally,
I want 10px padding on the content. I'm sure the problem is one of the
margin doubling or collapsing problems but I can't figure it out.

The "hard" problem: I decided to make this layout a little elastic giving
the body a min-width of 735px. I assigned the header DIV a background image
which will be the left image in the header that is missing while the right
image which is present will float around depending on the width of the
browswer. Why is this background image not showing up in my header DIV?

Thanks,

Mike