Phil,

You may need to elaborate a bit on that question. This is a bit like
those questions from that student researching 'how you describe metadata
in css'... A terminology swamp (although after re-reading the
introduction over about 5 times I worked out what he was getting at).

I don't think CSS has anything to do with what you're after. CSS works
in conjunction with HTML, aka the interweb. You're looking for a Content
Management System, or possibly one simpler in an in-built editing tool
like Kupu [http://kupu.oscom.org/].

Without parsing filters, you may end up with inline styles and other
things that may inhibit CSS which can be dealt with in their own way...
But generally the ability to 'build css sites' depends almost entirely
on whether or not you know css. The fact that content may change has
nothing to do with it on a conceptual level.

Regards,
Barney

Phil Turner wrote:
> Thanks David, its sorted.
>
> I have to quote on a job and Does anyone know if its possible to
> build css sites where the client can upload their own text?
>
> The simpler the better.............
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Phil Turner
> FREELANCE CREATIVE
> TEL: 0161 439 1669
> Chartered Graphic Designer MCSD  BA Hons
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.philturner-uk.com
> V I S I T  M Y  D E S I G N  B L O G
> http://www.philturnerdesigner.blogspot.com/
> HELP SAVE THE PLANET
> http://www.yourplanetneedsyou.org

Barney Carroll
Text Matters

Information design: we help explain things using
language | design | systems | process improvement