Martin Krumme wrote:
> I have a problem with a page in IE. I presume it is a fouc-issue. I
> hoped to resolve that problem by simply inserting an empty stylesheet,
> but the problem remains.
>
> If you scroll down and refresh the page, you will see that the content
> of the sidebar is displayed for a second or so. How could I prevent that?
>
> The url is http://www.nees.uni-bonn.de/2007/test.html
> Martin

In both ie/6 an ie/7, I see no "flash of *unstyled* content." I tried
this several times-- clearing the cache each time.
When scrolling down, and then re-loading, the page jumps to the top and
simultaneously flashes the *styled* content. AFAIK, this is correct
behavior.
FOUC is usually associated with the CSS @import rule, which you do not
seem to be using.
But, I could be wrong-- maybe someone else can see unstyled content on
reload?
Best,
~dL

--