Hey all,

So I'm trying to make a new website today and I have this crazy idea
of using a circle navigation. I've searched around but can not find
any examples, only some product running rampant around the web. I'm
all for using pre-packaged stuff, but I feel like I'm missing
something simple and I almost have it working.

The idea is to have an outline of a circle with icons on the edge of
it. When a user scrolls over the icon, the text appears in the middle
of the circle. Even though my div #nav is acting as a containing div
for the icons, I can't seem to get the text to see the div #nav as a
container. Any ideas?

http://dev.martinhdavisiii.com/

The nav is in the top right.

Happy New Years,