The fundamental problem (for me) with editors that offer WYSIWYG views -
visitors don't browse websites using web editors. They use browsers. And
it is so easy to have a page open in multiple browsers, toggle between
them, and reload the page. I don't care what a
WYSIWY-really-aren't-going-to-get editor thinks a page looks like.

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]