http://www.thewei.com/sandbox/uajx/contact.php

This page renders OK  in Linux and Mac browsers, also IE 7.

I'm having only one trouble in IE 6 :: Border shows on center and
left content boxes when it ought not to show. I can fix this by
setting to bg color [white]. Border color is set to transparent now.
Is transparent an incorrect selection?

In IE 5 & 5.5 PC there are other issues
    - center container is higher than right and left content boxes
    - banner logo is lefted [ought to center]
    - banner bg doesn't show
    - 5.01 peculiarity :: leftnav buttons too spaced out and bottom
border is separated from bottom of last button [should be stuck to
the bottom of the button]
    - 5.5 peculiarity :: leftnav buttons aren't centered. They are
righted in the right content box.

Help cleaning up these issues much appreciated!
Best wishes,
Kimi
--
Kim Brooks Wei