Hi all!

I wont to fix the layout on the tempalte of this  http://www.designlab.si/test/
(powered by joomla).
The structure is

                      <?php mosMainBody();?>

                  <?php mosLoadModules ( 'left',-3); ?>
            <?php mosLoadModules ( 'right',-3); ?>

The #wrapper box has a big background image ( 984x872 px) positioned top.
When the #contenitore box expand down,ower the 872px,  the #wrapper div expand
too but on the bottom of the page is a white background.
link -->
http://www.designlab.si/test/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=0&Itemid=9
I created the 2px height slice of the wrappers backbround (the bottom part)
"http://www.designlab.si/test/templates/eitemplate1/images/podolgem.gif " and i
wondered to achieve a solution to expand the bottom part with an additional div
(its backgroundimage).
But the div overlapping in not my power :)
Is possibile this solution?
   # page_wrapper
     |_       #wrapper
     |_       #expandbottom

Over this comes the boxes: <div id= "contenitore">

                    and          <div id="novice">

How can i do this " bottompart expand" trick ?

Thanks
Lilla