http://www.thewei.com/sandbox/uajx/about.php

With the help of Gunlaug and the stupendous article he referred me
to, I've cleaned up my code considerably and have gotten rid of a lot
of the little buggy issues which were troubling me.

However, I still cannot get my three content boxes to line up with
each other along a horizontal line. In fact, in several browsers
including FF and Safari on OSX the center content box shoots right up
into the header area. I tried separating the header from the rest of
the content using clear: both but this didn't appear to accomplish
anything. The center content box belongs to the flow which starts
with the header. How can I get browsers to recognize that each the
header and center content areas are distinct, although they are
connected?  The right and left columns are less problematic and
render as expected in most browsers.

The remaining IE 5.x issue I'm having is still with my nav buttons in
the left column. They don't work right in IE 5.1 . It seems to me
that I have arranged them in a straightforward way and they ought to
work. It troubles me that they don't, and that I don't know why.
Should I forget about this or is it worth my time and the time of a
mentor, to figure this out and fix it?

Best,
Kimi

--