Hello,
  I've been trying to figure out why the content block in the following site
doesn't always get the background color in IE 6. Any help would be much
appreciated.

This page works correctly in all the browsers I've checked:
http://benedikt.knowlton.ohio-state.edu/default.asp?content=1

However,this page shows a white background in IE6
http://benedikt.knowlton.ohio-state.edu/default.asp?content=2

If you poke around the site, only pages in the first menu group get the
background color (yellow). Pages from the other five menu groups - in IE 6 only
- get white, while IE 7, FF, Opera, Safari, etc get the color.

I know I'm missing something simple, but I can't figure out what it is...

Thanks,
Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]