Hi gurus,

I've been stuck (again) doing a "small" addition to an old web site
that was designed in an older version of GoLive, and is definitely
not CSS based. The old version of GL always creates table-style
pages. I am not getting paid to do anything but change an old page
with a new text box with some links.

No matter what I do, the large text box on the left shifts to the
right just over half the width of the whole window...I've tried *http
hacks, conditional comments, nothing seems to work. I've been back
and forth with the BrowserCam quite a few times. It works fine in all
browsers except IE Win.

I may be putting the conditional comment into the wrong place in the
code, as I've not found any source that actually says "put it here...".

Here's the URL: http://www.thenottingham.org/pages/aging_gracefully.html

As I said, I cannot re-style the entire page...it must be done in the
style of the rest of the site. The only difference is that I refused
to put all the text into photoshop images as the rest of the site is
done...if for no other reason but to avoid image maps.

Any suggestions as to how to tame this thing?

I'm VERY grateful for any assistance.

Dave