Hi all,

We've almost completed this website (redesign) and I've got a problem with
a div in a shopping page.

I've got the navigation floating and then small divs with classes within a
main div (#ufwus) to display product.

The problem is that the first div sizes itself to the length of the
navigation, which will dynamically be built by the client so may end up
longer than you would want the first product div to be.

Images that will be displayed in the product divs will all be 150px wide
but could be any length. To ensure the picture stays within the div a small
'spacer div' is placed a the end of each product div to make it grow with
the image.

The spaces div when deleted shows the first div correctly but not the image
if it's long...

I'm at a loss of what else to do to fix this and would really appreciate if
someone could take a look.

html and css:
http://www.schygiene.com.au/shopping.php?cat=8
http://www.schygiene.com.au/styles/hygiene.css

Thank you

Vicki

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison

   \(.)^(.)/
Keenstreet Communications
http://www.keenstreet.com.au