Rainer Wagener wrote:
> The star hack still works for IE7 in quirks mode.
> Also, the new IE7 hacks only work for IE7 when in strict mode.

That's pretty serious. I haven't played with IE7 in quirks mode yet... I
wonder how 'useful' this turn of events is considering IE7's rendering
capabilities (particularly concerning the box model) in quirks? If it
really is pretty much like IE6 in all respects, then we have little (or
less, more to the point) to worry about.

On the subject, not entirely CSS-related, but does anyone know of any
.msi and/or .xpi extension that will discreetly tell you when your
browser shifts to quirks mode?

Regards,
Barney