Dear Richard:

Not many people will have that particular font available, so while you
have set up the font-family as best you could, I believe it would be
futile to attempt.  Rather, to increase readability/accessibility, I
incorporated a technique that turns the logo image into a background and
uses a regular text for an invisible link above it.  This way, you have
the visual appeal you are hoping for, but your logo is actually text and
not an image.  Turn off the CSS and you'll see what I mean.

An example can be seen on a test page I was working on.  The code to
look at (the CSS is messy though), is:

    <h1><a href="http://www.jocobusiness.net"; title="JoCoBusiness

Library, Kansas.</p>

You can see this at: http://www.jocolibrary.org/files2/test/business/

In fact, if this doesn't work on a Mac, please let me know. ;-)

--

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~aostrom/

"For dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way to the
castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child that you have stolen. For
my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power
over me." -Labyrinth