At 1/30/2007 04:20 PM, Rob Stevenson wrote:
>So, generically, the question is: can you use CSS positioning to have
>two TDs in the same TR aligned vertically at different heights? If so,
>how?

Like all other html elements, table components have default styling
that makes them render as they do.

If you apply td {display: block} the cells will act as ordinary
blocks (to some extent) and will stack vertically.

As I recall my last experiments in this area there are limits to how
much you can undo default table rendering, but this one seems to be easy.

Regards,

Paul