> I put the styles below on this page and the vertical line works in mozilla
> and ie7 but not in netscape.  In netscape all the body text is gone. If I
> remove the #container overflow style only ie7 shows the vertical line, the
> text is back in netscape but neither netscape or mozilla show that
vertical
> line.  I'm lost.
>
> http://www.designhosting.biz/test.html

A number of your links have invalid Name attributes (no spaces allowed
in names/IDs). I presume you have no <title> section for a reason? Also,
you have a number of anchors with IDs and NAMEs defined for them, but
their values don't match.

I validated this and still the text is missing in netscape. I think my only
solution is to make the vertical graphic a little wider than the left menu
and attach it to the container instead of trying to move a 1 pixel graphic
to the right place.

Sincerely,
Melinda Odom
Design Hosting, Inc.