Diane Ross wrote:
> I looked at the code several time, but I just didn't see it. <shaking my
> head at my stupidity>

I think it´s not stupid at all if you don´t see one missing slash after
numerous cut-copy-paste actions in a large and complicated code. But you
don´t have to see everything yourself by eye and by hand: the validators
are eager to help (if clicked ;-) ).
As a lazy boy, I first validate if something seems not ok (2 seconds
rest to take some coffee), and only if the validators are green, and the
error is still there, I´m going to look in the code for bug hunting. :-)

francky