On 12/02/07, Marian Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please try to use useful subject lines. The vast majority of thread
starting messages sent to this list would fit under the subject
"Another Question", something that provides a hint to what the
question is about is more useful!

> Now I've got a completely different kind of problem.  When I try
> printing a webpage (whether to the printer or the PDF) I lose all of
> my formatting, my background images, my text colors, my text
> backgrounds ... the whole lot of it.  Any ideas why?

Ink / Toner is relatively expensive, so most browsers come with an
option "Print Background Colours and Images" which is turned off by
default (no, authors can not override it)

It is also possible that you've written a screen media specific style sheet.
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/media.html

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>