Not to sound harsh at all but ...

If you are a designer, why not just do it yourself?  I think in the length
of time that this post has been started and floating around, that you could
already have a site up and going.

The best way to showcase your skills as a designer is with your own
website.  Visitors will draw their first conclusions about you from that
design.  It would be disingenuous to use some other design and represent it
as your own.

May be a bit off topic, but I just had to, it was getting so confusing ...

Grady

On 2/16/07, martin f krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> also sprach Zoe M. Gillenwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [
> 2007.02.16.1416 +0000]:
> > Hmm, I'm not sure why seeing the same XHTML gives you good graphic
> > inspiration. I would simply recommend you peruse the thousands of
> > well-designed real sites that are in the many CSS design inspiration
> > galleries:
> > http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=DesignInspiration
>
> I am not really looking for inspiration, rather for a collection of
> different CSS designs that I could interchange at will without
> having to change the XHTML.
>
> --
> martin;              (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
>   \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "and if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
> you shout and no one seems to hear
> and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
> i'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
>                                                    -- pink floyd, 1972

Grady Kelly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://simpledesign.org