At this page:

http://www.clanjones.org/stnicks/music/index.php

I have a situation where the content of an iframe source file will be
used on two separate websites, and the guy who provides the content of
the iframe source only wants to maintain the one file. If you look at it
now, you'll see that the browser defaults are being used for the content
of the iframe, instead of my styles in the head (they're very simplified
for concept testing right now!).

Any way that I can use CSS to make my styles apply to the contents? Or
is there a convenient way using PHP to include his original file while

Thanks!

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]