Hi,

I designed a site just before Christmas, PurpleAlchemy.co.uk, and
everything seemed fine - tested on various versions of IE, Firefox,
Safari, etc. Code is validated. However, I got an email from the owner
over the weekend saying that a few people using IE had problems with
the site. I've asked for more details, but in the meantime I wondered
if any of you good folks had the time to go and check it on IE for me.

The one think I've noticed on our PC is that an alert window comes up
asking whether you should run ActiveX. When you say yes, the PNG logo
(and the flowers at bottom, also PNGs) show up. When you say no, they
don't - could this be something to do with the filter statements used
when using PNGs for IE in the CSS?

Anyway, that's the only anomaly I've found in IE at my end (using
Windows XP). So, if would love to hear if anyone else experiences
problems, and the possible solution - if it's not obvious, of course!
Could it be to do with Vista, or is that not an issue?

Cheers, and thanks for your comments in advance.

Tracy