Hello,

I have a properly validating [1] page [2] that is only misbehaving in IE7.
The links/tooltips in the left-hand navigation menu work (div#divPageMenu
ul#ulCollegeMenu) until you get roughly even vertically with the p strong em
text in div#divContentNoTestimonial. Then, the a:hover fails to activate
(and more importantly, the pointer does not become a hand, allowing you to
follow the link). If you resize the window to shift the p strong em text
down the page, the links work as expected until you get roughly even with
that paragraph again.

I can use the keyboard to cycle through all the links (and the HTML
validates), so I do think this is related to the CSS.

class="pStrongEm">...</p>

and added the following style to the stylesheet [3]:

p.pStrongEm
{
 font-weight:bold;
 font-style:italic;
}

Same issue, but removing all styles from that P causes the page to work
properly.

[1]
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jsuonline.com%2Fonline_de
grees.php
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jsuonline.com%2Fonline_d
egrees.php&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=1&verbose=1#
result>
&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=1&verbose=1#result
[2] http://www.jsuonline.com/online_degrees.php
[3] http://www.jsuonline.com/JSUOnline.php (yes, .php not .css)

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

--G