Hi Kevin,

I've checked it in Mac Firefox 1.5. Everything seems to be order, if
you didn't want the horizontal-stripe white background going down to
the footer on the left and right cols.

The image 'Secured Network Solutions' has shifted left about 10px
beyond the left margin of your central column (due, I think to your
padding on the right... maybe). You may need to resize the pic.

In Safari (v. 1.3) you get a horizontal scroll bar appearing and the
text is flowing over the above-mentioned picture into the right column,
then goes back to normal below the picture. This may be because I'm
using an older version of Safari.

the image problems probably come from the float and the right margin:

img.flr {
float: right;
margin: 5px 10px 5px 5px;
}

Don't know if you need a clear fix or display statement for Safari,
hopefully someone more knowledgeable on the list can help with that.

Cheers,

Tracy