[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> There are no definitive answers to anything on the web, there will
> always be an exception to any rule we care to make, that's what we
> have to live with, and work with. So lets all accept it and move
> on..........
>
> Agree or not 'Georg?'

Asked directly like that, I have to say "I agree - more or less".

Rules without exceptions are "limitations", in my terminology. I hate
limitations, so I always reserve the right to make exceptions :-)

> I've learned a lot over the last ten days, now have to start all over
>  again......

Slightly wrong approach, IMO. No need to discard what works, only what
doesn't.

A better approach might be to fix or remove the parts that aren't
working, keep the rest and add whatever is needed to make it all work
together as a whole.
I'll also advice that one continuously expands ones library of rules and
exceptions - especially exceptions, since even the smallest details may
come handy one day.

regards
        Georg
--