On 3/28/07, david <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Richard Grevers wrote:
> >> Same page, http://www.freeparking.co.nz/hosting/
> >> The Firefox 2 users in our office report that the background images
> >> for the rounded boxes in the right hand column (Renew hosting and
> >> Select currency) are escaping their containers and spreading under the
> >> left column.
> >>
> >> I'm guessing this must be a bug in Firefox - is there a workaround?
> >> Rendering engines - ya gotta love'em!
>
> I don't see it in FF2.0.0.3 for Linux, either.

Ok, I should make the two people who reported this subscribe to the
list and apologise for wasting everyone's time. I ASKED them if they
had done a forced-refresh and they both said yes. However when we
finally did Ctrl+F5 for them, the problem magically vanished. And they
call themselves support techs!

So thanks for your time folks, sorry to have bothered you. Nothing to
see here, move along please.
--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Hat 1: Development Engineer, Webfarm Ltd.